The Board of Education has begun the process of searching for a new superintendent for School District 65. The School Board wants to hear from the community! Don’t miss the opportunity to be involved in the process by sharing your input and vision about what the next Superintendent should bring to District 65.
Please take a few minutes to participate in the online survey. The survey will be available online until December 10th. Survey data is confidential and is available in English or Spanish.
The survey can be found on the District 65 Website homepage or at the following link: https://survey.ecragroup.com/limesurvey/index.php/135843/lang-en
OPEN COMMUNITY FORUMS:
Parents are encouraged to attend one of the Open Community Forums which will be led by a consultant from Hazard, Young, Attea, and Associates (HYA).
- Monday, December 2 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM @ Fleetwood Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster Street, Evanston
- Tuesday, December 3 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM @ JEH Education Center Board Room, 1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston
- PTA Focus Group, 8:00 to 9:00 pm @ JEH
- Wednesday, December 4 from 12:30 to 1:30 PM @ King Arts School Auditorium,
- Thursday, December 5 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM @ Chute Middle School Cafeteria, 1400 Oakton St., Evanston