ETHS Black Male Mentoring Program seeks to connect Black male students with positive adult male figures. Students and mentors will meet 3 to 5 times during the school year for two hours per session during school hours. Students and adults will be paired primarily on the bases of career interest and background. All mentors must be willing to do the following:
- Commit to attending at least three 2-hour mentee meetings per school year
- Lead meetings with a small group of mentees, not to exceed four students
- Attend one of three mandatory volunteer training dates in October
- Complete a fingerprint background check
- Willingness to help and learn with Black male students
- Work collaboratively with other mentoring groups
Click here to complete the mentoring program application.