In an effort to “go green” and reduce the amount of paper sent home in our students’ backpacks, District 65 hosts the ‘Digital Backpack’ on its website. The Digital Backpack is updated weekly and contains approved flyers and brochures from District 65 schools as well as organizations serving the communities of Evanston and Skokie.
Community/Recreational/Civic Flyers that were shared and approved for posting this week (February 18, 2015):
- District 65/FAN – Present Ron Lieber – The Opposite of Spoiled
- Evanston Dance Ensemble – The Music Moves
- Family Focus – Fresh Start with Foods
- Mudlark Theater Company – Summer Brochure
- Mudlark Theater Company – Lincoln After School Creative Improv (Lincoln Elementary School)
- Mudlark Theater Company – Willard After School Creative Improv (Willard Elementary School)
- Open Studio Project – Art and Adventure for the Whole Family
- Piccolo Theatre – Spring Break Camp
Click here to view a PDF of all approved flyers.