Y.O.U. youth have spent the summer exploring new interests, diving into passions and finding engaging ways to learn outside of the classroom. Don’t miss your chance to see the numerous ways their extraordinary youth have spent the summer immersed in enriching activities in the arts, sciences, technology, and literature!
Here are just five (of infinite) reasons to stop by:
- Watch a cooking demonstration by the Chopped Champions as they talk about health and nutrition!
- Join in an array of outdoor games led by youth from the fitness programs!
- Observe creative expressions in dance, theater and poetry!
- Witness Y.O.U.’s backyard activity where a blank canvas becomes a work of art by our Urban Elements artists!
- Learn about the future of Y.O.U. when they unveil their new name!
The Summer Showcase will take place on Thursday, August 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Nichols Middle School in Evanston. The Showcase is set up as an “expo” with interactive booths, so you can feel free to drop in late or leave early (as needed).
If you have any questions, email Meital Caplan (meital.caplan[at]youevanston.org) or call her at (847) 866-1200 ext. 221.
Thursday August 6, 2015 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM CDT
Nichols Middle School
800 Greenleaf St.
Evanston, IL 60202