2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR: Applications
For New/Prospective Families: Applications for new/prospective students are due by February 4 at 9:00 a.m.
Application Process for New/Prospective Families:
- A $100 registration fee is due at the time you submit your Application for Classes form. For Parent/Child Class, a $50 registration fee is required. For Clase de Padres e Hijos, a first payment of $25 is required. These fees are nonrefundable if your child is offered a placement in Cherry Preschool.
- If the number of applicants is greater than the number of available spaces, there will be a drawing for spaces after 9:00 a.m. on February 4. Children whom we are unable to place in classes will be put on our waiting lists ahead of children whose families submit applications after the 9:00 a.m. February 4, 2016 deadline.
- If no appropriate placement was available in the class choice(s) indicated, the registration fee will be refunded after the lottery and the child will be kept on the waiting list.
- Families will be notified of their enrollment or position on the waiting list by a letter mailed on February 5. If you have not received the letter by February 10, please call or email us.
- Families must confirm their acceptance of their child’s placement by notifying the school by phone (847-492-1213) or e-mail (email@example.com) by February 12 in order to hold the space.
Applications may be mailed to: Cherry Preschool, 1418 Lake Street, Evanston, Illinois 60201. You may also drop off your application during school hours (9:00-3:00) or put it through the mail slot if the building is closed. Please make checks payable to: Cherry Preschool.
To maximize your chances for enrollment, we urge you to be flexible and indicate as many choices as possible for your child. For example, morning slots in some of our classes may be limited; please consider the afternoon classes as well, since you are more likely to be placed in a class right away. Please note the age requirement for each class you choose. Finally, only choose classes you would be willing to accept since your registration fee will not be refunded if you are placed in a class.
If you have any questions about our program or your application, please call us at (847) 492-1213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome and encourage you to visit Cherry Preschool, if you have not already done so. Please call ahead to arrange an appointment for your visit.
Summer camp 2016: