Evanston Made is a month-long celebration of the arts in Evanston designed to create opportunities for artists to engage with the community. (and vice versa) Art studios, galleries, museums and businesses throughout Evanston will show works by Evanston creatives June 3-30.
- Evanston Made’s artist studio tour is June 4, 12-5 p.m.. Maps for the studio tour will be available online and at participating venues.
- The Evanston Art Center hosts the group show and exhibit “Evanston Made”, June 3-30, featuring works by Evanston creatives. Opening reception is June 3, 5-8 p.m.
- Participating venues will show works by Evanston creatives June 3 – 30
- The Pop Up Gallery and Store at Evanston Art Center, June 3-30, features works by Evanston creatives. The store is located in the lobby of the Evanston Art Center.
- Evanston Made Kids! June 4, 11a-4 p.m..at Evanston Art Center, celebrates young Evanston artists and their families with a day of FREE fun & creativity!