Help make the holiday season joyful for as many needy Evanston families as possible.
Be a part of the annual Holiday Food & Toy Drive sponsored by Mayor Tisdahl and local community organizations.
Donate online quickly and securely using our Holiday Drive payment site.(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover accepted)
- Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Mon.-Fri., 7am-9pm
- Main Library, 1703 Orrington Ave. Sun., Noon-6pm; Mon.-Thurs., 9am-9pm; Fri. and Sat., 9am-6pm
- North branch library, 2026 Central St. Mon., 10am-8pm; Tues.-Wed., 10am-6pm; and Sat., 10am-5pm
- Chicago Ave./Main St. branch library, 900 Chicago Ave., Suite 102, Tues., Wed., Fri., Sat, 10am-6pm; Mon., 10am-8pm
- Robert Crown Center, 1701 Main St. Mon., 9am-6pm; Tues.-Thurs., 9am-8pm; Fri., 9am-9pm; Sat., 8am-9pm; Sun., Noon-4pm
- Chandler-Newberger Center, 1028 Central St. Mon.-Fri., 9am-7pm; Sat., 9am-4pm
- Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick Blvd. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm; Sat., 9am-4:30pm
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center, 1655 Foster St. Mon.-Fri., 9:30am-9pm; Sat., 9am-3pm
- Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm; Sat. and Sun., 9am-3pm
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm
- Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St. Mon.-Fri., 9am-6pm; Sat., 9am-6pm
- All five Evanston Fire stations, locations here
- Evanston Police Station, 1454 Elmwood Ave.
ATTENTION: Families who wish to participate in the Holiday Food & Toy Drive to receive toys and/or food items must register by calling 311 between Monday, November 28 and Friday, December 9.