School Support Services
- District 65 Special Services Department
- Evanston Township High School Student Services Department
The mission of Evanston Township High School’s Student Services Department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program to meet the academic, personal/social, and college/career needs of all students.
- Adolescent Day School
- Answers for Special Kids (ASK)
Comprehensive resource for parents of kids with special needs
- Center for Independent Futures
Helping individuals with disabilities realize full lives according to their hopes and dreams
- Evanston Citizens for Appropriate Special Education (CASE)
CASE provides is dedicated to improving the range, quality and accessibility of services for special needs students
- Have Dreams
Not-for-profit organization helps children with autism improve their abilities to learn, function independently and socialize via after-school programs, family and professional services and a vocational program.
- North Suburban Parents of Kids with Autistic Spectrum Issues
A meetup group to provide support for parents whose kids have multiple needs and many acronyms (PDD, ADHD, NVLD, SID, ASD, CAP disorders, etc.!)